The Juniper EX3400-24P is a member of the Juniper EX3400 Series of network switches and related accessories. The Juniper EX3400 Series delivers a high-performance, flexible, and cost-effective solution for today’s most demanding converged data, voice, and video enterprise access environments.
Juniper EX3400-24P: 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T (24 PoE+ ports) with 4 SFP+ and 2 QSFP+ uplink ports (optics not included).
- Network Ports : 24x 1 Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ RJ-45
- Uplink Ports : 4x 10 Gigabit Etherenet SFP+, 2x 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+
- Management Ports : 1x Console RJ-45, 1x Gigabit RJ-45, 1x USB
- Stacking Ports : Uplink ports can be configured as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard 10G/40G optic interfaces (40G uplink ports are preconfigured by default as Virtual Chassis ports).
- Fan Modules AirFlow Direction : 2x EX3400-FAN-AFO Fan Module – Front-to-Back Airflow ordered separately
- Power Supplies: JPSU-600-AC-AFO – 2x Slots – both Power Supply ordered separately – Front-to-Back Airflow
- PoE Budget : 370W/720W
- Switching Capacity : 288 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate : 214 Mpps
- MAC Address Table Size : 32,000
- Rack Mounts : Included (1-RU)
- Model Number : EX3400-24P-S
- Part Number : EX3400-24P-S