The Yealink SIP-T41P is a feature-rich VoIP (Voice over IP) phone that provides excellent voice quality and a wide range of functionalities tailored for business usage.
The Yealink SIP-T41P is designed for business users who require rich telephony features, a friendly user-interface, and superb voice quality. It offers a faster, more responsive interface than its predecessors, built with Yealink Optima HD technology, and wideband codec of Opus for superb audio quality and crystal clear voice communications.
This VoIP phone supports up to 6 SIP accounts, 15 programmable keys, and features an integrated PoE (Power over Ethernet) for convenient installation. Its sleek, ergonomic design and adjustable stand make it a suitable addition to any office setting.
- Display: 2.7″ 192×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- SIP Accounts: Supports up to 6 accounts
- Programmable Keys: 15
- Voice Quality: Yealink Optima HD voice, wideband codec: Opus* & G.722
- Networking: Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 2
- Handsfree: Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Features: Call hold, mute, DND, call recording, hotline, emergency call, 3-way conference call, direct IP call without SIP proxy and more.
- Directory: Local phonebook with up to 1000 entries.
- Management: Supports configuration via browser/phone/auto-provisioning.
- Power: Can be powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or an optional AC adapter.
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Dimensions: 212mm x 189mm x 175mm x 54mm
Please note, these specifications can vary based on the specific model and configuration. For the most accurate information, always refer to the manufacturer’s site or product documentation.